Wednesday

LOOKS

Looks are important to everyone to some extent and I'm sure some of you are curious as to what I look like in relationto what I blog about here. I would say I fall short of getting a job as a circus freak because of my size, but big enough to have experienced all the negative parts. Right now , because of ill health and love of food I am looking more like a well endowed penguin complete with the waddle. In fact that is my favorite animal , and If I was an animal in a previous life I believe penguin would describe me to a tee.
First because of the waddle, second because penguins are friendly and social animals, and third because they make people laugh. So let's leave it at that, yes I need to lose weight, but at least people are not just staring at my breasts these days.

3 comments:

Pixel Faerie said...

I believe my other half would have said the same thing. :) He draws penguin cartoons all the time.

They are so cute!

7:26 AM
Anonymous said...

interesting choice of animals!!

7:46 AM
Anonymous said...

Our family loves Penguins - especially the Hockey team kind. Thanks for joining us!

4:42 PM
 

©2009Topsie Curvey | by TNB