Tuesday

WHAT WE DON'T TALK ABOUT


Ladies, those of us with large breasts should be more alert when it comes to breast cancer than our counterparts.

First, when I was pregnant my doctor told me that because of my size it would be very likely that one day in the future I would or could develop lumps. He was not referring to cancer, but the point is if I know I have the kind of breast that will develop lumps I should be made more aware that if I think it's a lump I feel it most likely is. That also the next step should be right to the doctor.

The second thing, is that when you are large, and in warmer climates you may develop some kind of heat rashes under the breasts. These may not be heat rashes. It may be Inflammatory Breast Cancer. If for whatever reason you do not powder and shower in hot weather as often as you should, and you develop what you think could be some kind of bug bites. It may not be bug bites, but Inflammatory Breast Cancer.

ANY NEW OR UNUSUAL MARKS UNDER OR ON THE BREASTS SHOULD BE CHECKED OUT BY A DOCTOR AND A SECOND OPINION WOULD NOT BE OUT OF LINE ALSO.

I AM NOT A DOCTOR, ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR SHOULD YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR DOUBTS ABOUT THE HEALTH OF YOUR BREASTS.

0 comments:

 

©2009Topsie Curvey | by TNB