Thursday

THE CURSE OF SUMMER


For most of the year I try to always wear a sweater or at least a vest to cover my breasts. Truth be told, large breasts draw a lot of unwanted and uninvited attention. Then summer comes and I can't stand being so hot so eventually I have to take off the sweater and walk around in public with only a blouse or shirt on, and the stares and gawking begin. I try to ignore it because I realize they are the first thing people notice about me, and no it's not because they round the corner before I do. It's because they are unusually large and therefore draw the attention.What bothers and sometimes hurts is when I walk past people and I not only notice they are looking, but also laughing. At first I thought it was just me being paranoid, but when it happens over and over again, you know you're the subject of that laughter, and it hurts. I know that these idiots are just immature and cruel, but it still hurts to think you are being summed up solely by the size of your breasts. That you are immediately thought to be stupid and good for only one thing, and are not to be taken seriously. When I am feeling down or weak to begin with, these episodes can be devastating to my confidence and self esteem.Those kinds of people will always be out there, will always poke fun, and will always have a good laugh at my expense. All I can do is wait for cooler whether and the opportunity to put my sweater back on.

0 comments:

 

©2009Topsie Curvey | by TNB