Sunday

PAINFUL EXERCISE

For those of you who are thin and have average sized figures, jogging and running aren't a problem. However when you are larger and have large breasts, running and jogging are painful. The truth is , is that large breasts are very heavy and it takes a bra of steel to hold them in place when you are bouncing from running. It sounds very funny and I can laugh at myself, but the problem doubles when you are overweight, because your butt also gets heavy and when you jump up and down your butt and breast are just slamming down. It's funny but it is also very painful. I tried to jog in place holding my chest with my arms crossed, but the butt started to hurt.

My suggestion is to get some firm undergarments for exercising, and to choose alternate forms of exercise don't have to run or jog, instead you can take a brisk walk, you can also climb a couple flights of stairs every so often. Where there's a will, there's a way!

0 comments:

 

©2009Topsie Curvey | by TNB