Friday

WEDDING DAY FITTINGS

Everyone attending a wedding, from the bride to a guest, wants to look their very best. That means a well fitting dress or gown. Girls who are larger on top than on the bottom have a difficult time fitting in a standard size dress off the rack. The answer to custom fitted gowns are to either have them made just for you or employ someone who can do alterations.

I had my wedding gown custom made for me and after the first fitting a couple months before the wedding day, I decided to shed some extra pounds. The weight loss was successful and the next fitting I went to proved it. After my dressmaker measured me she started to laugh saying that I had lost inches everywhere except my chest. I didn't find it so amusing however, because even though I had lost the weight I still looked very top heavy, and ill proportioned.

You can wear a minimizer bra, and look for styles that do not highlight the chest area, but even then, that will only take off an inch or two. If you are standing up to a wedding make sure that one of the considerations in selecting a bridesmaids gown is chest size. You want all the girls to look good on that special day.

If it's your wedding or you are standing up to the wedding, you probably will need some help with favors. The Knot Wedding Shop has a huge selection of Personalized Wedding Favors and hundreds of great ideas.

If you are working on wedding favors try to make sure that you match the colors of the table linens and the overall color scheme of the wedding. A great idea for personalized favors is to combine place cards and favors. You can have picture frames with the guests names and table numbers, or give out Christmas ornaments for a seasonal wedding.

0 comments:

 

©2009Topsie Curvey | by TNB